Great Playground
I would like to wish a early happy mothers day to all the moms that read this blog.
This previous week we went to a playground thats on ebenezer off of rt 40. Gabe loves this playground because of the huge slide!! Its a tall tube slide. There is two playgrounds, one for older kids and another for tots. A climbing wall. Theres also a path that you can go hiking down that he loves. ITs a wooded path that has a little pond, and nice scenery. There's also large field if you want to play sports with your kid. Unfornately I can't find the address but if you take rt 40 towards joppatowne and take a left on ebenezer rd you should see the playground on your right after you go over 95 on the bridge. I put a red dot on the map where the location is.
This previous week we went to a playground thats on ebenezer off of rt 40. Gabe loves this playground because of the huge slide!! Its a tall tube slide. There is two playgrounds, one for older kids and another for tots. A climbing wall. Theres also a path that you can go hiking down that he loves. ITs a wooded path that has a little pond, and nice scenery. There's also large field if you want to play sports with your kid. Unfornately I can't find the address but if you take rt 40 towards joppatowne and take a left on ebenezer rd you should see the playground on your right after you go over 95 on the bridge. I put a red dot on the map where the location is.






Comments