Once again I've guessed myself short of posting everyday. Unfortunately tragic events has happen that is why I haven't been able to post on my page. I really don't want to explain them because I have promised myself to keep certain things in my life private from this page. All I can say is a good man has unfortunately a good man has lost his life.

Today I'm going to give some good links of children's websites you should visit or get daily email's from.

1. baltimoremommies.com
a great place to meet mom's in your area and get great ideas for places to take your kid or kids, also they make plans for group gatherings.

2. whattoexpect.com
you get daily emails everyday on tips for your child, its age based to so you wont have anything that's for younger or older than your child's age.

3. disneyjunior.com
my son loves jack and the neverland pirates, henry hugglemonter ,chugginton, and  mickeys mouse clubhouse
you can watch new videos and play games with your little one

4. nickmom.com
they have fun videos, photos and games for moms

These are the only web pages that I visit. feel free to comment if you know any mom or kid friendly web pages that you like to visit.

Have a nice day mom's!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is raining out.

Facebook pages

New to come