Weber's Farm
Yesterday Gabe and I went to Weber's Farm to have a day out of the house. It was nice out not to hot or not to cold. Cool enough though to wear our long sleeve shirts. We had a great time, went on the hay ride, he held on to me tightly cause he's still a little shy of people. After that we went to see the animals, they don't have a very big selection but with Gabe I don't think he really cared. They have turkey's, rabbits, goats, chickens, sheep, ducks , geese and a rooster. He got licked by the little baby billy goat which was really adorable. We went through a little bit of the hay maze, I really don't think he cared to much for it. Next we went down the big slide together which is on a big slopping hill. They have a little area that he enjoyed with little tractors and tricycles that kids can peddle around, poor little guy tried his best but he couldn't reach the peddles. They have a smaller tractor ride for little kids but by the time we got there it was closed.
After enjoying our time in the barn yard we went into the store to get some food and drink. They had a wonderful deal on there delicious apple cider donuts, by 6 get six free for 3.50. I got a small apple cider slushy for us to share. Some apples to take home and eat. A little pumpkin for him to decorate. A Maryland tomato for my dad. Also got some tasty pumpkin butter to put on some bagels.
After enjoying our time in the barn yard we went into the store to get some food and drink. They had a wonderful deal on there delicious apple cider donuts, by 6 get six free for 3.50. I got a small apple cider slushy for us to share. Some apples to take home and eat. A little pumpkin for him to decorate. A Maryland tomato for my dad. Also got some tasty pumpkin butter to put on some bagels.
can I also say its really hard to get a toddler to look at the camera.







Comments